skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Journal of mummie's little Prince
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Poor me ..got fever !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Caden
I am a lil boi born in singapore and now eNjoying myself each and everyday with my mummie & daddie.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(27)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(112)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(42)
my new hair style
how come my eyes one big one small ????
????
Check it out !! wat did u c
I love to play....
playful n happy.....
yummy.... ! ?
Wat happened to me ?
Learning how to walk
Moody face
Trying to stand up myself....
My new toys
Smell good & fresh after my bath.. so happy
Drooling..
Eating my fingers
They brought me to swmiming ! few mths ago
Mummi b'day 9 Sep 07
Wow.....so cute n adorable.....
what's wrong wit Max ??? so scary ..
Mummy, aunty Sin Chee... Max is biting me ! help !!!
Max and I at sban ! 21 Dec 07
check out my 2 front teeth !
Attended my 1st wedding dinner at Sban
My lovely mummy and daddy
My lovely cousin - Bernice
Yummy! oh my god.. check out my dimples..
Cherry Baby ??
My Ah gong , ah ma n cousins@ JB's hotel
Sitting on high chair @ Rasa Sentosa
Why am i so happy ??
Fall asleep at my rocking chair
Gu Gu n I @ tung lok seafood
Oh! my god.... I am naked .... pls dont take...
Daddy n I on bumbo chair.
My lovely mummi n I
Poor me ..got fever !
4 mths old! shave "botak"
Celebrating Ryan guo guo b'day..
Am I chubby, mummy ??
Almost 1 mth old !
I m 9 days old....
2 Days Old @ East Shore Hospital
Growth Chart
05 Nov 2008 @height :85cm weight:10.57kg HC:49cm
No comments:
Post a Comment